Thursday, December 24, 2009

Turn the radio on,

Turn the radio on, 

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.
I'm jussssst so tired, only. :/ 
Went for Registration this morning to afternoon. Quite fun, but tiring. 
After tht, headed to hub with Lye Yee to buy sushi(s)! 
Although I'm not a great fan of sushi(s), but since Lye Yee craves for it, I don't mind eating. :) 
Bought 2 egg sushi(s), 1 crabmeat and 1 "somethingsomething" 
That was my BRUNCH. I stuffed everything into my mouth lah.
Just hungry THM. :/

Homed, slept for 'bout 2hrs thn cmi alr. HAHA.
Gastric woke me up & I can't get back to sleep. 
Kuku chicken duck nugget. 
Which basically means that 4 Sushi(s) = Gastric.
Ha-ha.
How great it that. -_______-. 
But ohwells.. 
But still..
IT HURTS LAHLAHLAHLAH. 
YAH LAH YAH LAH YAH LAH. :/

Just read 'bout 40 parts(?) of Zombie-Loan's manga. Ohmans, just read & addicted only.
Didn't realise I read it till the 61 part. 
Mangas don't usually attract me, but weirdly this does. Hmm mm.
Have to wait till probably next week thn the nxt few parts will come out.
Ughhhhhhhhh...
:( 
:(
:(
HAHA. 
Shall stop my nonsense now. 
Hehehehehehehehe. 
:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment