Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! :D
Hehehehehe, got pressie for me?
I knw you have right, so I'll be waiting for it!
*Smirks*

Went for Christmas service yst at jw. Woah, super crowded laaaaah.
Thank goodness we got seats!
Thankyou to whoever who book the seats even though we have to squeeze! :D
Much appreciated!
I simply ADOREEEE the Drama. Everyone lovessss it TTM!
It's just simply funneh. I love the part whn the guys scream whn they saw the beers.
It's like the advertisment we saw 'bout beers. The guys screamed, the ladies scream too.
HAHA, I love it lah. And the part whn the guys sang, " Tonight's gna be a good good night."
It's the super duper remix chc version of it.
And they were dancing like mad cows(?) Probably, they're "drunk."

After service, went to SAFRA@Jurong to makan.
JUST BIG ONLYYYYY. It's the biggest in sg, I think.
Went to the Japan foodcourt(?) to eat. I have no idea wht tht place was called, but Yishun have one!
Order(ed) somethingsomething chicken. HAHA. Idk wht it's called, cause duh. It's in Jap.
And I bought mango milk. It sound weird right. Don't get dirty. HAHA.
It's the cheapest tht's why I buy mah. Hehehe. x:
But tht stupid aunty doesn't want to give me discount even though I
lend that card from KahMeng. Hmph. -_-.
But still... THE DRINK WAS SUPER NOT NICE.
Weipin's mango yakult was so much better lah. >;/
Ate, chat & took many unglam photos of Joel. HAHAHAHA.
Me, fatpig & sarah were saying tht we're gna take lots of unglam pics of Joel & post it up on fb.
Hohoho.
Chat & took more pics, and went home! :)

Today...
Dad woke me up at 11am to go ahgong's hse to celebrate Christmas.
Shower(ed) and tht told us tht he won 1st prize in some event tht took place in a hotel.
Fatpig tear open to see wht's inside, and we got a
SONY MINI LAPPY!
O
H
M
A
N
S
!
So cool lah. Plus, it's hot pink. Even though Idlike hot pink, it looks awesome! :)


HAHA, so nice righttttt?
I knw I knw, don't be jealous of it. ^^

Went to ahgong's hse ; ate, watch tv, chat & give out christmas pressie.
HEHEHE, thank yous for the pressie cousin(s)! :D
Esp the mini fan that Sharon aunty gave it to me.
Reminds me of Fathin moo moo since the mini fan it a cow shape.
LOLLOL. Hah!
Went home(d)..
and here I am, blogging using the new sony mini lappy. While Fatpig's using the pc.
And currently, I'm also using the mini fan. HAHA.
Jussssst shuang only.
Christmas's gna be over in a few hrs huh.
:/ :/ :/!

I wanna spent Christmas with you..
But it seems impossible, rightttt?
I
(M)
You.
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment