Wednesday, December 30, 2009

5 steps.

YAY.
I found that kuku HTML at last. I saved it inside the pc w/o knowing it. -_-.
I thought I save it inside the lappy. But still.. Glad to have this skin back.
Hah!

Dad woke me up at 11plus to get ready for flyer-ing.
Shower(ed) & took a taxi to flyer.
 Up up up up..
It took forever to reach the top lah. Thank goodness it took only less thn 30mins if not I'm gna be bored to death.
Like srsly. :/
Okaylar, quite worth it. $10 for students. Hah, but I'm not the one paying. Ladela ~ :)
 Will upload the photos asap!

Walk(ed) & ate.
Went homeeeeeeeeeeeee. And tada, blogging now. :)
Think I'm gna go Library tomorrow to borrow books.
Anybody wanna come along? I don't mind. lmao.

Oh. And I'm so excited for F.cuz's album nxt yr. They look damn hot. HAHA.
One of them looks like Kevin. xD


Ohmans, DooJoon's hottttttttttttt. I like his voices. Zomgggg. xD



No comments:

Post a Comment