Sunday, December 13, 2009

I'll be back.

I'll be back.


Zhoumi's Cantonese is super good. Ohmaaaans. Siwonnie(L).  

Celebrated coussie's birthday & mine together yst at my house. :)
Got adidas bag from Da jiejie & a weekly planner, pencil box from Xiao jiejie.
Thankyouuuuuu so much! :D


Before that, fatpig & me went Jurong Point to buy something for Dajiejie. Hehehehe. Super last min, but ohwell. We're always last min. Hoh. 
Fatpig saw a super nice bag thn she ask me to pay for her. -.- 
She say it's her belated birthday pressie. Whr gt liddat one lo. :(
Thn she just took the money out from my wallet. 
HMPH. >:/


Anw, I'm going Berjaya Hills tomorrow. :( Crapppppp.
I mean, it's 3days only. Shld have more days rightttttttttttttt.
Dad say Berjaya Hills is like SENTOSA. HAHAHAHA. Wht can you buy at Sentosa? 
Sand, stones, seashells? Probably Jellyfish too. :P
Hmm mm. And fatpig says tht thr's horse ridding thr. But I can't sit. 
Cause the horse will break it's leg whn I sit. (-.-)
She's being very ridiculous la, as if she's not heavy. At least I'm taller thn you. HAH. :D

LOLLLOL.
Thr's a China version of Snsd & a Thai version of 2NE1. lmaoooooo ~ 
Super uglyxz only. :/ 

Don't miss me whn I'm away okay. I knw you guys will. Heeh. 
I'll try to buy things, provided thr's something to buy. 
DON'T MISS ME. (:  

No comments:

Post a Comment