Thursday, December 10, 2009

Silents kills it all

Silents kills it all

Oh and, Thankyou GwenTan/Feizhu for the Polar-bear-in-a-cave & the hp keychain! :)
Hehehehehe, appreciate it loads! 
Went Bugis with Jingwen and Gwen for AWHILE ONLY! >:/ I mean, we went thr..
Gwen & Jw ate while I watch, took some neoprints(._.) and went to Pure Milk to see if thr's any clothings that
catch our eyes. Sadly.. none. :( 
I think we spent thr less thn 2hours lah...........
Was thinking of buying something for my coussie b'day & some CLOTHES,
but oh well.. shall do it some other time!

After Bugis(ing), headed to Gwen's house to play Wii. Hohohohoo. 
We play till like thr's no tomorrow! Jusssst tired only. But still, it's a very good exercise for your arms(s?)
I meant.. if you're a right handle, surely you would use yr right hand to play. Hm, thn wht bout' the left hand?
Unbalance(d)? I think my right hand will have more muscles tomorrow thn my left. 
LOLLOLOLOL. Hehehehehe. C;

SuperJunior sorry sorry & it's you remix is outtttttttttttttttttttttttttt, like finally. 
Great overall, but I prefer it's you. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment