Tuesday, December 29, 2009

5 Steps,

Alrightttttttt. I'm super officially PISSED.
Tht's right. Kuku tht duck HTML thing. -________-.
Hmph ~

Woke up & catch Alvin & the Chickmunks 2 with aunt, cousin, sis & uncle David.
We dao-pao(ed) Mac/Subway inside. HAHAHA.
Super funneeeeeeh.
The show was much shorter thn the first but the songs were great.
But still... I prefer the first season. :)
After watching, walked around hub & headed to aunt hse.
Jussst bored only. Dinner(ed) & went home.

Oh crap, I just realise it's less thn a week till sch re-open.
*Grumble*
But it's chao unfair laaaaaaaaah. Sec3s needed to go back sch for 2weeks, but we didn't get extra holidays. :/
I feel like punching whoever set this up.
According to my fatpig sis, she said that her yr didn't have this kind of stuff. Ohmans, how daomei can we be?
And..
I wonder who's gna be our form teacher this coming yr.
I jussst hope it won't be ELEPHANT AGN.
Can't stand her nugget attitude ttm. And must see if she's in a good or bad mood tht day.
So ridiculous. -___-.
*Pray hard*
lmao. xD

Hahaahhaa, just watch 2pm You're beautiful Parody.
Wooyoung with his curls. HAHA, so cute.
But I think taecyeon cuter leh. :o Junho's okay cept his curls. LOL.
Super funny. Eunjung's inside too! ^^


Ohmans, this song is hot lah. Nickhun, Junho & Junsu's vocals are rlly good.
Dang! I think I'm addicted to this song. Opps. x_o.

No comments:

Post a Comment