Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday to me, myself & I! (:


 Hehehehe. Like finally after so many months...
But.. it's gna end soon within 45mins? Ah crap. /: Good things always
end so soon huh.
Oh & Thankyous all for wishing me Happy Birthday! Appreciate it lots. C:


Anyway.. this yr's birthday celebration is weirder thn any other years. -_-.
Me, Fatpig & Daddy went to catch 2012 at shaw orchard.
Weird isn't it? To watch a movie on yr birthday.. It's abit disappointing too. :/
We book the 6.15pm show & went to walk around since thr's 2hours more before it starts.
Walk(ed) to Far East, had Hans for Tea & continue(d) window shopping thr.
Hahahahah, and something seriously funny happen(ed) thanks to my dad.
Went into one of the shops, see if thr's anything we wanna buy, Dad stay(ed) outside.
Look look look & suddenly dad was behind me & fatpig.
He pointed to one of the flower shirt " That one looks like Ahma's tee shirt."
LOLLOLLLLLLLLLLLL.
He speak so loudly that I burst out laughing and rushing out of the shop. Fatpig too. ._."
Well, I think the shop owner heard it since she's just behind dad. I was telling Dad tht I'm not
gna step into tht shop agn since it's super embarrassing.. and that shop sells lady clothings not
 Auntie's clothing. lmao. xD


Walk around somemore & headed back to catch 2012. And something happen agn, thanks
to my fatpig sister. >:/
I sat in between Fatpig(Left) & Dad(Right) while waiting for the movie to start.
Suddenly an angmo walked to the seat beside dad and sat.
And he was laughing -.- thanks to my sis.
Reason: Whn he haven't sat, he look at me & smile, & of Cos' I smile(d) back. Whn suddenly fatpig force a popcorn into my mouth and I look like an utra idiot smiling with a popcorn in between my teeth.
-____________________-.
Oh.. And fatpig says he look like the KFC guy. HAHAHAHAHA.
I think I cried watching 2012. -_-. I mean, who wouldn't?


Ohmans, 15mins more! :(
And the most outrageous thing that happen(ed) was whn some unknown ppl called me
& I picked up.

Unknown: Hello?
Me:  Uhm, Hi. 
Unknown: Are you Garung Guni (Rage-and-bone-man, according to fatpig)
Me: WHAT? Huh. Uh.. Wrong number.
Unknown: (Hahahahaha) Okay, thankyou. Bye.
Me: Uh, okay. Bye. -.- 

I told Granny, fatpig & dad.
And they hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhha non-stop.
So now. Fatpig keeps calling me Garung Guni. -.-
It pisses me off. LOL.
I mean, HOW CAN SOMETHING HAPPEN LIKE THAT ON MY BIRTHDAY.
MY BIRTHDAY.
ONCE
IN
A
YEAR.


You know what I mean? Hmppppph.
Okay, that's all. :)
 10mins more. OH CRAP.
I'm gna wait for another 365 days to my nxt birthday, which is
super nugget chicken duck(?) long.
BOOHOOOOOOOOO. :( I hope time doesn't goes on. But still..
SIWONNIE WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAHAHAHAHAH.
Alibabababababaabba ~
Heheheheehehehe. C:

No comments:

Post a Comment