Sunday, December 6, 2009

2 more days..

2 more days..
 
THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR THE PRESSIE, N402. :) 
Heh. Went to Clementi Hawker Center for dinner after service. Odered Chicken Cutlet but they gave me  Chicken Chop.. -_-. 
And it wasn't nice. (No wonder it's super cheap. $4.50) Cheap my feelings. :/
At least Jac's fish&chips taste better. Hmphhhhhhh ~ 
 
Jamie aka pea smsed at bout' 12am yst to wish me happy birthday. 
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA.
-.-. 
My birthday is 2more days lah. lmao at her. 
 
Pea: Happy Birthday MEIMEI! ;D
Me: Huh? LOL. My birthday on the 8.
Pea:  Today is, the eighth. -.- 
Pea: Ohwait, tdy's the sixth! LOLLOL. 
 
Tsk tsk, she ah. It's the fifth yst & she said it's sixth. Stm alr, hahahaha. 
Fatpig's not at home YAYYYYYYYYYY. She went for the marathon thingy thing. It's super good tht's 
she's not at home. If she's at home, no peace. -.- 
And the way she sleep, is like fighting with 아줌마. :@ 
 Oh.. And I watched all 24eps of Speical A within 3-4days. Hohohohoho. 
Just chiong like free only. :) I likeeeee it. Abit similar like Ouran! 
Currently watching 2pm & Shinne on Idol Army, agn. I miss jay. /: 
And good daddy is just funny only. xD
 
Somehow, I'm not excited tht it's just 2days away. 
It seems so... weird (I guess) 
Looking forward? /:  

No comments:

Post a Comment