Monday, December 28, 2009

All those words;



Pissed.
My htmls are gone and I srsly doubt that I can find it.
Kay, whateverrrrr. I shall find another new one. :)
Well.. I watched Idol Army MBLAQ yst as wht I posted, and I found out something :D.
SEUNGHO IS CHAO GORGEOUS.
He can rlly play the Piano well though! Ohmans. xD
Plus, he's the ldr & he's super sweettttttt.
I mean, who could resist such gergeous ppl? HAHAH.
Hohohohohoho. x:

But still..
Siwonnieeeeee (L).
And I have to admit tht I didn't even like MBLAQ whn they just debut.
BEAST babes(?) are still the best though.
BEAST's singing is duh, better. While MBLAQ's dancing is better.
And MBLAQ gt shuaigesssss you knw.
Let's see..
SEUNGHO, Mir, Joon, G.O & Thunder. xD
I find G.O super cuteee, HAHAHA.
Even though he & seungho are the oldest. :P
Just Richard only. HAHA. Thanks Weipin for teaching us the new word.
LLOL.

Oh, & BEAST have a new song called Crazy!
Take a listen for yourself!
 
Hmm.. It's kinda catchy lah, but mystery is still better. Heh. (:
Overall.. love it!

Anw..
Went to 313@Somerset with Gwen today to buy sch bag!
Bought this super exp yet super nice white/grey bag.
Gwen tan say tht's maybe she's gna buy the pink one or the same one as me.
Yay!:)
Oh & the salesperson thr are super friendly lah.
SUPER can. Funny too! xD
After tht, headed to Orchard Central to have lunch.
Ate Moss and saw a chnl 8 celebrity. Didn't recognize her at first until Gwen told me. 
Walk around & headed back to 313@Somerset.

And guess who we saw.
CHI FANGYING. HAHAHHAA.
AND SHE CUT BANGS LAAAAA.
So cute kaaaaay. x:
She was with her friend which gwen thought was her mum. LMAO.
Hi(ed) & Bye(ed) and headed to this shoe shop.
Bought this utra super nice flats(?)
HEHEE.

Jealous? Probably yes! C:
And it cost me bout' $26plus. Not cheap okay. :/

Wanted to buy tops from Cotton On, but it's super CROWDED.
HMPH. >:/
Ohmaaaaans, I think I spend more thn $50plus today.
*Sigh*
Thr goes my B'day money. :/
But still.. Hehehehehehe.
I don't mind. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment