Wednesday, December 2, 2009

6 more days..

6 more days..
 
lmao @2:04 " I'm sorry but our Master Of Ear's brain is filled with nobody else but Kangin's."
 I wanna have Kangin Oppa's Signature too! :/
 HAHA. 1 Kangin's Signature is equivalent to 570 Eunhyuk's Signature. xD


I'm rotting rotting rotting rotting. Woke up at 12plus by Fatpig's irritating nagging & hitting. -_-. 
Ask me to accompany her to buy Brunch cause Granny's hungry. 
Rain(ed) whn we're going out of the house, so Fatpig & me each have an umbrella.
Was raining so heavily lah but Fatpig still wants to go to the market.
The traffic light was flooded like crazy, but thr's no choice ; still gotta cross it.. 
Laugh(ed) so hard while crossing. Cause she drop the handle whn she just cross. The umbrella was alr broken but she still wants to keep it. So it's like the brown brown handle drop & she's carrying the upper half.
Thn she 'eh? What's tht?' HAHAHAHHA.
Faster pick up & went off. Laugh(ed) like a mad cow. Fatpig was super ps to the max. But she says I'm making her even more ps cause I laugh super loud. 
Ohwell.. who couldn't resist laughing? Not me. :) 


Jussssst 6moredays. 
I'm waiting waiting waiting.. 
Heh. :B

I miss you.. :(  

No comments:

Post a Comment