Sunday, December 27, 2009

Because of you,

I totally gave up in doing homeworks.
Super cmi. :/ I mean.. Poa hw takes forever for me to solve laaaaah.
One question alr took me 20-30mins to solve.
Timothy says tht poa is easy but I doubt tht. >;/
Ohgreatttttt. I hvn start on any English book. Uh-oh.
Actually wnated to write on My Sister's keeper, but since Gwen's writing on it, I shall skip tht book thn.
:)

I knw tht sch's starting which is like everyone's nightmare. And tht nxt yr's gna be a tough yr.
AND. I'm not done with my homeworks. Pffft.
I'm not being lazy to do it.. butttttttttt.
I always forget to do it. Heh.

Watched Oh! Brothers & Mblaq's Idol army today.
Hahahahaha, super funny only.
Oh & I'm having Magiee mee(s) with bout' 2spoons of CHILLI while I'm typing this.
Weird huh. xD
I (L) Chilli! :D

And....
I think I'm abit bored blogging. You knw what I mean? :(

*Sigh*


No comments:

Post a Comment