Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'm so tired.

I'm so tired.

*Sigh* I don't feel like posting anytime this week or maybe the next.
Just found out yst that Hankyung's gna terminate his contract.
Ohmans, first DBSK now Suju. :/
Jeez... really wonder whats wrong with SM nowdays. Their contracts are HELL.


I doubt I'm gna post any more of Berjaya Hills pictures. 
Anw, I gt a new Ipod nano! And it's GREEN. :) 
Thank goodness I gt it, since the person said that thr's only 2 left.
Hehehehehe. How lucky! :D


Ohmans, gotta wake up at like 5.30am tomorrow for the registration.
Ugh... And I'm so tired now. 
Slept for only 4hours. Zzzzz. -_-.
But still, I don't regret it. Hohoho.
Christmas coming(:
Muahahahahahahhaha, I want lots of pressie please! 
Thank-ka-you! 


Thankyous, for being here with me. 
:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment