Sunday, January 31, 2010

Would you come, for me?

Ugh. I blog halfway and Opera went crazy, and my post went missing.
Gosh. I wrote so much, and it's gone. Zzzz. >:
I'm so not gna re-write everything agn. Just waste my time only. 
In short ;
Phy test was a total FAILURE, which I predicted. It's super hard lah, like totally + seriously. Everyone says tht they're gna flunk tht test. If peeps in Band 1 says tht they're gna flunk, I'll will be worst. Believe me. And I've got a super- no-use-*--* :/   
See, Band 2 peeps are far more worst. 
GIVE ME BAND 3 LAH, I KUKU DON'T CARE ALR. 
 
Oh.
After cellgrp yst, went to buy double cheese burger and twister fries for fatpig. Halfway walking while eating twister fries, a cat chase me. :/ 
YEA.
No, I'm not chasing the cat. It's another way round.
I scream like kuku and thank goodness the cat didn't aim straight at me and thank goodness thr's no one around cause it'll be hen diu lian. :/  And I nearly drop my twister fries. *Phew*
And it's all thanks to fatpig, I'm super scared of cats. Yeah. Fatpig went to kick a cat, and tht cat scratched the wrong person; ME. -_-. 
I told Fathin and she said mad-cat-on-the-loose. 
I told Gwen and the first thing she said was 'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH'
WHAT A FRIEND HUH, GWEN TAN. >:/ 
How can you laugh at your best friend. :( :( 
Nxt time the cat come find you, thn you knw lah. HMPH. 
 
And today..
Service was great with Pastor Niko. After tht, headed to Jack's place for dinner. SARAH'S MUM TREATED US TO JACK'S PLACE. LIKE WHOOHOOOOO.
THANK YOU SARAH'S MUM! :) 
 Chat, and Wenjie make me laugh like crazy agn. 
He's super funny lah. Fatpig, Wesley and Angeline was also laughing. xD
Oh, and some photos taken from the super-nicexz-only-toilet!
 
  
  
  
 
  
Kay, I'm off to ss-ing! Due on monday. Ohmans, must chiong now! Going out with Cussie tmr! 
SHOPPINGXZXXZXZXZXZ! :)  
 
Its coming nearer, would you be here, for me? :/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment