Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Pondering..

SUJU'S GNA HAVE A 4TH ALBUM SOON! 
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYYYYYYY! :) 
Just pray that all the members will be singing, including Kibum, Hannie & Kangin. 
I can't wait for it!!! 
OHYAH. 2PM GT A NEW SONG! TIK TOK.
 
 
It's super awesome. Perhaps this is the unique concept that JYP's talking 'bout.
Hmm mm. I'm SUREE gna download it!!!!!! 
*Tik tok tik tok tik tok ~ * 
 
Sch's been ugh.. these few days. Somehow, I don't think I'm gna post soon.
Causeeee thr'll be like extra lessons after school. Let's seeeeee... Poa, Maths(?), etc. Think got somemore. :O But still.. my phy's gna drop like a bomb this yr. Some ..... who can't teach. Hmph. Don't wanna care, I'll still study hard lar for my phy. And go to band 1 to join MR NG. :( Ohgosh, I miss his lessons lah. It's super way better thn *....* 
Eng is cmi only. I nearly slept during 2periods of it today. Like wtcow. :/ Fatpig says tht our grades will probably drop cause of *ehem*.... Hiyahhhhhhh. -_-.
 
And yeah, I also nearly slept for POA today. Think I was in outer space. Hmm mm. I think Mdm Yati notice tht I was looking at her, but not really looking at her. HAHA. x: 
Oh.. And Mdm Yati told us tht like only 40plus or 60plus % of sec5s students who took poa, PASSED. 
I-am-officially-chao-super-shock-to-the-max-only.
Everyone's mouth hangs like a clock lor. Mine too, I think. :/ I mean.. the % students who pass, is super slim and I heard only 60% of them gets to go into poly. 
Wtcow. Yes, wtcow. -_-. OHMANNNNNNNNNNNNS LAH.
I feel like slapping myself. Nah, I'm just kidding. 
I-AM-GNA-PASS-POA-NO-MATTER-WHAT-CAUSE-MY-SCIENCES-IS-CMI-LAH.
Yep, tht's why. 
 
THANKYOU FOR THE BELATED PRESSIE, my dear clique! :) 
Will upload the pics asap whn I find tht lappy -_- which I search the whole hse but couldn't find it. 
Yaaaaaaay, I super can look at Siwonnie's face everyday since I've alr put tht calender on my table. HAHA. 
People, please don't be jealous. :) Even though I knw you'll. Reena & Fangying complain cause they didn't get the pressies. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. *Stick out tongue* 
Siwon's Calender, Suju socks, suju FILE! and a enormous spongebob b'day card. 
Thankyou so much! Whoooooooooooo ~
Alibabababababababab. :)
Kayyyy, I shall spend somemore time surfing the net, before helllll's starting in 'bout 2hrs?
Maths maths maths maths. 
It's driving me maths-ing. What a kuku. :/    

" You'll nvr know how important that someone is, until you lose them. "

No comments:

Post a Comment