Friday, January 8, 2010

So.. Jelly tofu nugget.

 
OHMY. Minhyuk is hotttttt right? Hope they debut soon! I can't waitxzxz. :)
 Oh, he looks like xiah from DBSK and his hair is kinda similar to SHINee's key right? xD
 
 
CCA EXHIBITION WAS MAD BUSY, I'm telling chu. 
Now my legs are so jelly tofu nugget and it's hurting me. :/
Oh. And I'm ahchoo-ing non-stop since evening. What is thisssssssss. 
I think I just finish using 1box of tissues. *Sigh* What a great way to start off the weekends. 
 
HAHAHAHA. SHINDONG DYE HIS HAIR BLONDE. 
Ohmans, so cuteeeeeeee! xD
I think he really looks good with blonde hair. Chubby!
Oh. And F.cuz DEBUTED TODAY.
LIKE OH GOSH.
They're gna be 'fighting' with ZE:A which I prefer to call it child of empire.
Since they're changing their names, agn. 
But ohwell, I still think tht ZE:A coach song is better. But hey, F.CUZ is not tht bad too eh!
Take a look:
 
Not bad right? Yejun & Lee U are <3. So colourful, gosh. x_o.
 
Ohmans, thr's lots of homework for me to be doneeee by like, monday?
kaaaay, let's see.
Eng book ppp, Chinese xi zhi, Ss -_-. I think thr's more. OHYAH. Thr's phy test on thurs.
C'monnnnn, I needa pass tht test. x_o. Even though the cher itself is ... 
Reminders: 4f, please rmb to wear pe attire and bring english file can alr. We won't be having any lessons cept the first & last lesson which is eng & CE. :)
 
NOSEBLOCK. 
AH.
AH.
AH.
I CAN'T BEATHEEEEEEEEEEE.
KUKU. 
-_-. 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment