Monday, January 4, 2010

Likeeeeeee.. this.


It's kena nice to be honest. Although I prefer her to sing more thn to rap.
I didn't like her last timeeeee, but kaaaay, whtever.
I think she's better thn T-ara Hyomin, no offence. :) Although thr isn't any link.
HAHA. (P.s for being so random.)

Let's see.
ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL, THR GOES MY NIGHTMARE.
4F'10 SHLD UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M TALKING 'BOUT.
CAUSE
IT
JUST
SUCKKKKKKK.
Basically.. we gt BACK you knw who cher. which neither of us wanted.
Exactly.
Oh, and did I mention that..
I'M SITTING IN THE FIRSTTTTTT ROW
WITH
JOCELYN
AGN?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?
Ohmans...................
HAHA. I didn't want to be so mean. But she's so vulgar today to me lah, whn I didn't do anything wrong.
But s'okay, she apologize to me alr, but still, I gotta write this.
Bu hao xi si! :)
I wrote tht in caps, is well. I sat with her too last yr. It was horrendous, believe me. :/
 And and..
2 of my least fav cher is once agn, teaching me. -_-.
Like kuku nuggets.
How bad can the first day of sch be? Ugh.....

Anw, I'm in English band 1, Phy band 2 and chem band ?
HOPEFULLY IT'S NOT WITH you-knw-who.
I DON'T WANT HER. ANYTHING S'OKAY W/O HER.
*Pray*
Hah. I was supposed to be doing my ss & eng, but..
 Give me a break kaaaaay.
Hohohohohohohohohohohohohoohoho.
Okay, once I'm finish with this. I'll go back to hellllllllllllllllll.

I'm actually wondering if the first day of sch is tht bad, wht 'bout the second day? OHMANS. :/
It can't be any worst right? (I hope so!!!!!!)
I found out tht studying in Sg is chao stress ttm only. Cause Mrs Ess and Mrs Quek came to our class to talk 'bout exams and stuff. Yeah, they expect us to get all A1s and beat the previous batch.
 Hmmmmmmmm.
I asked Jocelyn and she agree with me also lah. Like super stress only.
Thankfully, thr's 2 chers who I'm looking forward to teaching me!
Mrs Ess & Mrs Koh. Hehehehehehehehe. :P

Rightttt. And Mdm Faridah ain't our Ec cher alr, Mdm Santi(?) will be our Ec cher.
................
..................
................
Okay. And Ms Leong ask the whole 2F'08 whn you guys are gna be free? She wanna treat us to PIZZAS.
Pleaseeeeee pass the msg down okay. And tell me asap!
AND THE BIGGEST PIZZA BELONGS TO ME. MAUAUAHAHAHAHAHA. :D

DONE. AND TATA DREAMLAND.
AmandaSYT needs to get back doing her HOLIDAY homeworks. :(:(:(:(:(

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment