Saturday, January 23, 2010

I wonder why, I wonder how.

I-AM-OH-SO-SLEEPY-OH-MY-GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
As a matter of fact, yes. I'm chaoxz sleepy and 2 XL (this reminds me of XLBB aka GOH wanlin xD) double chicken nuggets  EYE BAGS which can be seen 100m away. :/
Kay, I was kidding 'bout tht 100m thing. But still.. EYE BAGS ARE KILLERRRRRR.
Oh wait..

Are they?
Hmm..

I think SOME of my chers are killers. Fathin will knw who/what I meant. Teacher(s) who can't teach and expect us to do SELF-REVISION. Hah, so wht's the point of having a teacher? And *----* practically teaches the lappy instead of us. Yeah, she speaks directly to the lappy and not to us. I doubt we're so tiny. -_-.
Oh. And another one talks 'bout Star wars every lesson. I thought only kids like star wars. And I don't think Star wars is nice cause there ain't shuaigesssssssss.. HAHHAA. xD
Well, let's just say tht the Star wars cher is better off thn the bull-dog cher. :) At least he can teach which is duh, better thn SELF-REVISION.

And, I'm so tired + busy + even more tired + ... endless. :/ IT'S JANUARY LAH, AND IT'S ALR LIKE THIS. *crys*
*PLEASE LET ME GET A BETTER TEACHER WHO CAN TEACH-AND-NOT-SELF-REVISION-AND-NOT-ALWAYS-TALKING-BOUT'-STAR-WARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
 (Sighhhhhh.....)

Was bleeding like kuku on thurs causeeeee I try to open the cap to add EXTRA chocolate syrup for Qizhe and I FAILLLLL miserably. Instead of opening it, I gt 2 bloody cuts. >;/!
AND STUPID ETHAN, QIZHE AND IVAN KOH WAS LAUGHING.
YEAH, LAUGHING. -________________________-!
Super no heart one lo. Nobody offer to give me a plaster, and it was super busy cause there's only me and sec2 junior inside. 2 PPL IN CAFE, HAH. BEAT THAT. But it became 3.. and slowly 4. :)
But thankfully, Jingwen help me to buy plaster from the drink store. See.. tht's why girls are ALWAYS better thn guys. *Tsktsk*
BUT THN..
the worst of all is today. Thanks to wanlin's hubby, GOH CHUAN HUI. Who's water bottle HIT me and now, I gt orh bah kah. SO NUGGET KAY. Fyi, his water bottle is x4 of my usual water bottle. AND IT'S FULLY FILLED WITH WATER. And he said " No pain no gain." WTCOW AH. I gain what. An Orh-Bah-Kah? THANKS AH. Srsly.... so bo liao. -_-. And tht wanlin laugh non-stop till class. Jeez, I'm so gna hit her orh-bah-kah on monday. With.. FANGYING! :)

Moral of the story, STAY AWAY FROM GUYS. THEY ALWAYS CAUSE TROUBLES. -.-

I'm soon off to bed. FINALLY. I CAN SLEEP FOR 12HOURS.
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please don't CALL me. :)
Oh, wait.
I better off my phone. HAHAHAHAHAHHA.

 I really miss you.. But it's not up to me. I guess.. you're just busy huh? I srsly, hate this. :/ It's a killer..

No comments:

Post a Comment