Sunday, January 24, 2010

Some things are yet to be done.

*Sigh*
..
..
..
..
...........
 
My orh-bah-kah is still there. And it's worst now. I woke up this morning and found out that it's reddish brown. Zzzzzzzzzz, I'm so gna hit wanlin's hubby on monday. And tht orh-bah-kah is hurting like kuku cause it's at my bones. -_-.
Since you say 'no pain no gain', I shall help you to have 'gain' on monday. I'm being very helpful to you kay. (:
 
Oh. And I learn a new word from Wen Jie.
"Toa Cah Soh" 
HAHA, not the maths one. It's just so random. So now, instead of robbert. We're using "Toa Cah Soh" (:
Was laughing like crazy today. Many thanks to WenJie. 
 
And ohmygosshhhhhh.
2am songs are HOT. I'm so gna dl those songs. Super nice only. No wonder it's #1 everywhereeeeee! Whee.
 
 
So touching. :/ 
 
And and and and and 
.....
....
...
..
.
BEAST RELEASE GOS OST. Ohmans, it's so nice!!!!! C:
 
Let it go; let it go ~ 
So addictive rightttt. Just toa cah soh only. HAHA. xD
 
Ohmans..
And key's grandma just pass away. :( Hope he's okay!  
Ohgosh, I'm so sleepy. Phy test on monday. *ugh* Well, let me get into band 1 or 3. I don't care alr. I can't have *--*. :(
 
Valentine's day is coming.. Am I suppose to be happy or sad? I really don't know what to do...  :/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment