Sunday, January 3, 2010

Let's not talk 'bout it.

Yaaaaaaaaaay-ness to the first day of sch tomorrow.
How 'wonderful' will my life be whn tomorrow comes.
Wow. I love to see who'll be my form cher this yr.
Ohgreat.......
I knw I'm being sarcastic and its all thanks to sch.
Life's gna be one of a hell starting in a few hours time.
Can't believe everyone's one yr older.
Trust me.
I didn't want to be tht old. :(

If time nvr goes, wouldn't it be better?
I would stay as young as I like.
No schs, no money prob, no-what-so-ever. Srsly.. they shld work out this kind of things some time.
Oh, perhaps, invent a time machine. I need it badly.
Like
someone-who-is-so-not-happy-going-schl-tomorrow.
I bet 99.9% of students ain't happy to be in sch. Wait.. Let's just say teachers included too.

Ohmans.
I'm suppose to finish up my holiday homeworks which I knw lots of peeps hvn done yet.
Aiyah, but who cares lah.
Shall try finishing it sooner or ltr. Since it's gna be important.
And I don't understand tht kuku chinese hw. It's driving me NUTS.

I DON'T WANT ELEPHANT TO BE THE FORM CHER.
NO
NO
NO
NO,
NEVER.

But 50% of the chances goes to her bring our form cher. Pathetic. -_-.
Who wanna spent it with her anw. HAHAHA.
N
O
N
E
!

I'm not ready for school tomorrow and neither shld anyone be. C'mon ehhhhhh.
Whn it's holidays, peeps just want holidays to end quickly cause it's boring.
Whn sch's gna reopen, peeps pray tht holiday will last even longer.
Tht's what I called human nature.
Hah.
I am-oh-so-not-excited-for-tomorrow.
And bloody kuku.
Needa stay back tomorrow on the first day of sch. Isn't tht too cruel?
I believe so. Who wanna stay back on the first day of sch.
Definitely not me.
 Uh-uh.

I'm justttttt hoping tht this yr chers are gna be better.
Way better.
And please get me a better maths & chem cher.
I can't stand both of those cher. They talk no-sense stuff tht obviously, nobody understand them.

Kaaaay, I'm gna stop crapping and wait for sch tomorrow. -_-.
YAAAAAAAAAAAY.........................
Reminders: Please bring yr report books. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment