Wednesday, January 27, 2010

If things are meant to be this way, let it be


Eli's hair is -________________________________-.
Kevin & Kibum is hot here! :)
Brave Brothers did a great job as always! Even though I don't LIKE Eli's hair. Look like chao ah beng + bad guy. :/ Yayyyyy, I can't wait for their album to come out!!!!!! xD


Uhm......... Okay. It sounded weird right? Oh oh oppa oppa. lmao. Once agn, yonna is at the front. Why must she always be at the front. I know she's famous but give others a chance lah. Like Sooyoung and Yuri. :(
Anw, the part I like best was at 2:33 to 2:40. Yuri's hand movement is (?) HAHA. But the sync is good though. :)

I'm so tired. Yeah, I think I blog that almost every time. :/ Guess I'll only be blogging much mostly on weekends. Cause I'm superrrr tired alr. Like wtcowwww. Tmr badminton! Heh haw. Just pray that the racket won't hit me AGN, like what happen whn Ivan play during PE. -_-. Just so cmi only.
And I can't believe that LEETEUK wants to woo T-ara Hyomin. EEEEEEK! I rather he woo EunJung. I think Hyomin went to get, you know. No wonder she look so different from her last time photos.

SHINee's coming Sg and whoo. Some peeps are going, but I doubt I'm going. Not rlly a fan of SHINee. X: But to those who're going; take pics of them okay! xD Oh. And you guys better go early, cause tons of my friends are going at around midnight or 3am plus!
If SHINee's so famous is sg, thn what 'bout SuJu? OHMANS, MAD HSE. xD

AND
OH
MY
GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

SIWONNIE'S GNA ACT IN SBS OH! MY LADY.
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY x1000000000!
I'm gna gna gna gna gna watch it. Provided I don't get jealous. C: Hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment