Sunday, January 17, 2010

Bullshieeeeeets!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KANGIN!
ME (L) YOU! :) Heheheheheheeheheehehe.
Okaaaaay, I doubt I'll post long due to the amount of homeworks to be done. Hectic weekends & nevertheless, days. Ugh. But.
AmandaSYT will overcomeeeeeee this! YES, I'll. HAH! :)
Anw, Ms Leong postpone the meeting date to 12feb. Please take note ah. And pass this message down to the rest of 2F. And don't tell me you don't know, cause I'm not gna care anymore. I ask many ppl to pass this message down alr, k. So, zip it. I will just ignore you. Muahahhaahaha. :)
Anw, Joel let me see a link to somewhr somewhr, which make me really piss off.
Seriously.
I mean, they don't even understand why we're doing this. Like hello? If you don't, please kindly shut up.I believe that He'll prosper us & it's not like what you say; Why spend so much on building. Wtcow lah. -_-.
Such nonsense. *Tsk!* Actually wanna thumb down them, but can't. If can, wah. Thumb down like free only. HAHAHAHAHA. xD
Kayyy, I think i'm like done. Gotta head to bed. I'm like 1/3 done for maths.
AHHH, MY NUGGETS. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment