Saturday, January 2, 2010

I wonder..

Happy Belated 2010.
Was ah-choo ing like mad cow yst. What a great way to start off with the new yr. -_-.
Thank goodness its gone! :)

Went Yi-ma(aunt) hse to have brunch(?).
After tht, headed to chuch. Service was great as usual although I thought Pastor Kong would be the one speaking. Ohwells, Pastor Tan is great too!
After service, Jac g2g to meet her bf for dinner. Heh, so sweet right. xD
Was deciding whether to Holland V for dinner with cell.
But after discussing, decided to go Chom chom!
Was talking to Sarah all the way thr, super funny only.
Talk & laughhhhhhh & laughhhhh.

Chom chom was super crowded laaaah. Thr isn't any seats tht's empty. -_-.
Decided to go to another hawker center opposite chom chom.
And something super ps happen. :(
Was walking thn heard some I-nvr-heard-before-and-it-sounds-very-weird music. I thought Wenjie was playing tht music since he was laughing with rest.
So I shouted lo. " Wah, what music is tht?"
But thn I realise tht 2 Bangala workers are the ones tht played the music. Thn thy keep staring at me. Super PS ONLY. >:/
Sarah was laughing like a mad cow. -__-.
Ate & went homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
OHMANS, SCH'S STARTING.
LIKE CRAP
CRAP
CRAP
CRAP.
YOU GET WHAT I MEAN?
I THINK SO.
:/


I'm letting you free now. 
I knw all those won't happen..

No comments:

Post a Comment