Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Losers.

Wah.
You're telling me you ain't got time and ask someone to help instead of you.
Please uh, don't always push things to others. 
Like hello? I'm YOUR cca ldr, and I really appreciate if you do what I ask you to.
First. I hate losers like you.
If you don't have the time, do I look like I have? 
You say it's kinda rush. Do you think I wanted this?
Do you think I'm telling you this last min?
Like srsly, I just recieve it like yst? 
C'mon lah. Even if you tell me you don't know, at least try can? 
Even if it's not very good, at least I'll appreciate what you do. 
 
Do you even bother trying? N-O. 
Aww.. 
Poor me. 
Now I have to do it. Thanks huh. 
Is asking you to do this a very hard job? Ugh. -.-
Now I understand why Fathin doesn't want to be in charge of this coming batch of sec1s.
It's just so annoying kay. 
zzzzz.  

No comments:

Post a Comment