Saturday, March 27, 2010

Whowho





Kuku CIP was hilarious like crap.
Didn't expected it to be y'know.. so fun.
Team up with Gwen, Yusri, Chester, Clement, Yeechow and Qizhe.
Was stuck inside the lift straight after the splitting of teams.
7 of us + one uncle = stuck.
Chester scream super loud lah.
HAHAHA.
we didn't even manage to reach the second floor and it
got stuck.
The uncle look super irritated and annoyed by us lah.
Probably cause Chester scream.
But it went back to the first floor though,
idk what tht uncle press but he went out
really fast after the door open and walk straight up
to 9 floor.

Decided to try agn to see if the lift works, and boom!
It works! :)
Was laughing and pitying the uncle who had to walk up
9 floors.
Yusri was saying that the uncle was overweight that's
why the lift got stuck.
Chester was telling us that scarly we saw the uncle
at the 9 floor. lmao. :>

And I puke. Well.. not really.
But I never want to try it agn.
It stinks BIG TIME.
I wonder why Qizhe didn't puke though.
Expired oil + expired cuttlefish = the bomb.
I'll never go to that house ever agn. :/

Kuku block nose + flu + stomach ache + not feeling well.
Basically, that's it.
And I'm so pissed off at tht aunty who gave me the wrong
$15 jacket. -_-.
I'm so gna kill her if I ever see her agn.
!@#$%^&!@#$%^&($#)$

No comments:

Post a Comment