Friday, March 19, 2010

Poopee poopeee


 
This always happen when fatpig's around. -_-.


          
Watched UP with gwen, fathin and jing.
Apparently the little boy has very little knowledge. 
If I'm that old man, I'll just abandon him somewhere ~
Hehehehe. :> 
Headed to yck badminton court and it was
raining like poopee lah. 
Didn't bring umbrella cause sis BROKE mine.
Nobody did, actually. HAHA. 
So must run lo. 
And I ran to the wrong side. 
So paiseh lah. 
Those bad asses were laughing at me, esp gwen. -_-!
Thn went to play with Fathin, once agn.
Everytime play with her one. 
And everytime will get embarrass like .................
This time was no better. 
She lah. Hahahahaha. 
Hit the shuttlecock and it went to the opp side.
First time I ever seen this kind of case. 
Laugh the kuku out of me. 
And hor.... 
I think alot ppl laugh at us leh. :/
Seelah, Fathin. It's always you. Always drag
me down with you. xD
Afterrrrrrrr tht, went home.
Didn't join the rest cause I'm just too tired.
*Sigh*
WENJIE SAYS THAT EATING CHICKEN 
CAN GIVE YOU ICE CUBES.
lmaooooooo lah. 
His term of ice cubes are muscles. -_-.
And he mistakes Markson's parrot for a chicken.
So robbert. 
HAHAHHAA.
Okay, I'm dying of laughter. 
*waves*  

No comments:

Post a Comment