Thursday, March 11, 2010

Those nights


It was frightening, without you.
Even though it was just merely few hours.
But it seems longer than expected.
It's okay, it's not like we have anything to do with each other anymore.
Stop saying sorry, my heart doesn't hurt.
Oh can't you see? I'm still lovin' you.
My heart still can't seem to let you go.

Oh. School was hellyeaaah tired.
Did I mention that I did a good deed this week?
Don't be surprised, cause I know Imma good girl. :)
Gwen fell down while she was gna go out & makan.
Was bleeding like kuku and called me.
Ask her if she wanna me to buy dinnery for her.
She say kaaaaay. (See, Imma such a gooda friendxz!)
Thn took bus to J8 to buy her breakfast for tmr & dinner.
I practically ran lo.
Was sweating like a mad cow whn I reached her hse.
Help her to apply medication and she kept screaming at me,
cause she say it was super painful.
-_____________________________________-.

I was feeling more stress thn her.
Tsk. She don't know how to appreciate me. HAHA. :<
Well, and I spent 20 - 30mins just to apply it.
Goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Okaaaay, I realise what "hao xin mei hao bao" really felt.
Hmph.
Don't wanna help you alr lah.
And did I mention that the next day was geoggy test and
I didn't even study it till I reach home.
Which is 'bout uh... 10.45?
I couldn't get it inside my head. :<
*Bangs head*
THANK GOD there wasn't geoggy test the next day!
Praiseeeee the lord! :)

Tomorrow's fridaaaaaaaay!
Likeeeeee wheeohwheee. :)
Cause it's gna be a great one week holiday.. right?
Hehehehehehehehe.
:>

No comments:

Post a Comment