Friday, March 5, 2010

What I'm suppose to do..?

Things are so complicated, I don't even know how to start talking 'bout it. 
I'm tired yet I can't sleep.
I'm supposed to do Maths hw, but I'm not.
I felt so speechless, like never before. 
Like what they always say, 
"Take one step at a time" 
which really leaves me clueless. Some things can't take one step at a time, yet they can't too even with many steps at one go. I don't get that phrase.. or perhaps, I don't wanna know it. You have no idea who I'm, and neither do I know anything 'bout you. That masked face of yours. What's behind it? 
It's so frustrating that I can't figure it out. Well agn.. maybe I didn't want to. You claim, you speak, you mumble. Does it seems real? I really feel like tearing that masked face, looking at the 'real' you. If only I could, wish I know it's impossible. Sigh.
Sometimes.. I really wonder why's the world so round and big.. But thn agn, it's kinda good. 
Prepare myself, would perhaps be the best thing. But I don't want to face the fact that it might be gone, one day. I'm very very very afraid....   

No comments:

Post a Comment