Monday, March 15, 2010

Always :O!


Ohmans, I feel so proud of myself reading
149 chapters of Fairy Tail. e 
Hehehehehe :>
It's kinda insane righttt? 
But it's addictive like kuku. 
First, you'll be telling yourself.. 
"Aiyah, one more chapter thn go orh-ohr"
And the next thing
"Wah. I read until so much ah"
See. Tht's why it's so addictive. 
Kay, I think my explanation isn't good.
But it's still super Chibabooooomxzxzxzxz!

Art Nights was abit ..... y'know. 
Except for the band & Ms Prem's band.
Sat there till my butt cramp. 
It's abit too cheapskate lo. -_-.
The performance didn't finish thn we go out alr. 
Hehehehehee. :> 
Anyway...
After Arts Night, headed to dinn-neh at Mac.
Super funnnnnnnny lahxz. 
Photos are still with Ahchen, so will just have to 
wait for her to upload it on fb! 

Oh.
And I cut my hair agn.
HAHA, omg lah.
Cost $38 y'know. 
Fatpig's one looks like mushroom, but still nice! 
Thaaaaankys my cousssieeeeeeeee! :)
Headed to dinn-neh and ate CHAO-SHOU(?) 
Super shuang only. 
Ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho.

Looking up
All I see was the sky,
No stars, nothing.
Absolutely nothing. 
Everyone blames themselves for being such a fool
when they knew they've been cheated.
Yet, they never wanted to face reality. 
They rather they never knew that
or should I say, cheated. 
How foolish can we get? 

No comments:

Post a Comment