Sunday, March 21, 2010

( )

Definitely not enjoying my last           
day of holidays.
Tomorrow's school, :(
*bang wall*
which also means that ...
NO TIME TO SLEEP!!!!!!!!!! :/
Ohgosh.

Someone please tell me that
the school's on fire. :(
And I also found out that April and
May doesn't have much holidays.
which means...
more school + school + school.

Ohwell...
but I'm still impatient 'bout mangas!
They upload it once every few months
which is so poopee irritating lah.
Let's see.......
I've read 65 chapters of Zombie-loan,
176 chapters of Fairy Tail,
9 chapters of Millennium Snow,
and some part of Ouran high's.
See.
I just couldn't get enough of it.

Went to google Ouran high's author
and found out that Hatori Bisco has only
drawn two mangas which surprise me.
Thought that most authors would have drawn
many mangas, but s'okaaaaay. :)
The other manga was Millennium Snow,
which I read it todayyyyyyy.
Incredibly nice!
But it only has 9 chapters cause Hatori Bisco
focus more on ouran thn this.
BUTTTTTT.
He say he'll be continuing it some time ltr.
 *YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!*

But I'm more interested in Fairy Tail's manga now :O
Cause it uploads faster thn other mangas.
HAHAHAHA. xD
Psssssh, Happy is also very cuteeeeeee!
Okaaaay, I'm gna do geog ltr
cause I think tht one need to pass up
the earliest. :(:(:(:(:(

Anw..
Jiahao's iphone games are all very .....
Me, Fatpig, Kahmeng and Wenpin kept complaining
'bout his games but at the same time,
we keep playing his games.
There's this "Moron game" that we keep playing.
Bth one.
Even though you completed it,
you'll still feel like a moron.
And km has no sense of patience one.
HAHAAHAHA.
He get so fussed up when we took
turns to play the traffic game.
Hehehehee, cause he always get the
lowest score.
Muahahhaa, while meeeeeeeeee
set a brand new record of 171! :)
Followed by wp of 77,
Fatpig of 40plus
and km of 30plus.   


When it's time, it's time
we can't blame it
if that's the way how it is,
than that's how it is.
don't let this affect you
cause you won't know when
a miracle will happen
just be the way you are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment