Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Touching the sky




I WANT THAT SMILEY-CAN-TURN-360 DEGREE-PURPLE-CAT
FROM ALICE IN WONDERLAND!
Hehheheheehehehe.
I watch it today with Fatpig and daddy at hub.
My rating: 3/5
Not very nice except for the purple catty and the rabbit.
So cuteeeee only.

Anyway. if you're wondering 'bout the photos on top,
it's fortune cookie!
I ate 6packets of it for supper yst.
Yesyes, I know.
Supper ain't good. Uh huh.
But I'm hungry lah.
Cannot meh?
Hah. xD
And the 2nd pic is the so called
"fortune paper or something"
But it's so stupid. -_-.
"Have you slap a penguin today?"
What does it have to do with fortune cookies?!
Fatpig says it's made in China tht's why.
There're more, but thn.
The effects wasn't good, so I del it anw.
And the engrish was reallah good.

Smiling, yet it wasn't real
Laughing, yet it doesn't seems funny
Whenever we try to hide it
it doesn't seems to work
Funny ain't it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment