Sunday, February 7, 2010

Yet, again.

I slept straight for 12hours. How awesome is that! Muahahaha. (x
Kay, not very. HAHA.
But that probably was the earliest time I slept on fridays. Probably was too tired. Can't help it. :/ 
My thigh is still hurting like kuku and I STILL need to sit on my right thigh. How fabulous can this be? 
I was so bored the day before, I decided to watch videos on youtube and guess what I watch? 
SHINee ; AMIGO! xD
 
Still, I think this song was the best. I like key's hair and Jonghyun's hair. So nice only.
Anw, I wanted to upload the rest of my last yr's Berjaya Hills photos. If blogger can take up all those pictures. xD
 
 
Thr's actually more. HAHA. But it'll take super long to load. These pictures took me like 1hour to load lah. Super long onlyxz. Ohmans, it's gna be 1! Must sleep nownownownowownonwow.
If not, black panda eyes are taking over! :/ 
 Where are you?! I can't take it anymore.. :/  

No comments:

Post a Comment