Saturday, February 6, 2010

Not, AGAIN! :/

BLACK DEEP PANDA EYES ARE TAKING OVER ME! OHMAAAAAAAAAAANS! 
And.
fell
down
today
after
cell
grp.
:(
:(
:(
Ugh. I walk down the stairs with Jac, Wenjie, Vincent, Jiahao and Weipin. 
Thn suddenly, "Gi ba boom" I fell down 3 stairs. Wah, super cmi only. Landed on my left thigh, and it'sssssss just pain like free lahxzxzxzxzzxzxzxzxzxzxz. :/
Now my thigh is well, half reddish. HAHAHAH. kay, not funny eh. 
I feel so dao mei lahhh.
Last week, the cat chase me.
This week, I fell down.
Next week, ROBBERY ah? 
Chioh, touch wood. xD
Fatpig says that she didn't went for cell, tht's why. But hor, everytime with her, I think I'll get even more daomei leh. Like what happen last time when JAMIE LOO pull my hand and I ended up falling cause of that rabbit HOLE. So embarrassing lah. And thank goodness Jamie wasn't here today, if not she'll be laughing like a mad cow alr. 
*Phew*
But still.. IT'S STILL PAINFUL. AND I NEED TO SIT ON MY RIGHT THIGH.
I KNOW IT SOUNDS VERY WRONG, BUT AYIAH.
WHO CARES LAH. :)
Off to beauty sleep + recovering of thigh. :(  

No comments:

Post a Comment