Friday, February 5, 2010

Soon.

TMR'S FRIDAY. :D :D :D
FRIDAY = WEEKENDS = NO SCHOOL = NO BULL*--* = FREEDOM! 

Whoppeeeee yay! I can't wait for tmr to pass. Ohmans, but thr's a chinese test tmr which I think I'll barely pass. Cause the words are all cmi one. HAHA. Nevertheless, I hope + *pray* for the test that I'll do well in it! Muaahahahaha. <:
Changed my blogskins and I edited it like kuku long you know. I'm super lag + pc idiot, so basically yeah. And tht kuku chicken nugget Joanna Ong went to collect her contact lens today.

!@#$%^!&)&#)!^!$%$^@)$_*!#_!&@!(@%!*%#!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want also. :/ 
But I doubt daddy will allow me to make. x________o.
Ohgosh, I'm so jealous of the contact lens now. I feel like bashing up Joanna, and take her contact lens. HAHAHA. Shhhhhh. X:

Ex Ec Vice-chairperson, Zhi hong came and share(?) 'bout what he did after graduating from Mf. And and and and I still can rmb him okay! Even though he graduated whn I was like in.. sec2 & he's in wed grp one kay. See, this proves tht my stm standard isn't very high. HAHAHHA. :P
Ms Yeo took LOTS of photos, and I think she's gna upload it on the ec webbie. If she's uploading, I'll post some glam pics here. Heh. 

WE ONLY HAVE 2 SEC1(S) WITH US LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
SO PATHETIC RIGHT. :(
I was hoping for 7 or 8. Zzzzzzzzzz.
What's so bad 'bout Enterprise. Hmph, next time you guys're gna regret it! Thn it'll be your lost. Muahahahhaha. Uh. I think I'm talking to myself, but ohwell. I just can't help it. Hehehehe. :)

Guess I'm gna sleep now! 
Panda eyes are taking over me! NOO. :( 

(P.S tagboard is below below below below = the below-iest. <: )

No comments:

Post a Comment