Saturday, February 27, 2010

Are you satisfied? 'Cos, I'm not.

Saw this super funny pic at health zone. Believe it or not, I laugh the crap out of me. 


Haven been posting these past few days. Well, exams, what can we do 'bout it? Nothing in particular :O. 1 day 2 papers = Chibaboomxz! Wed was the worst. Combined Science & POA. Just got back my Maths & Chinese result back today & yst. 
And I'm kinda speechless.. 
which
is
not
a
good
thing
..
.....
..........
why?
Cause
I
basically
flunk
it
....


Got B3 for maths. Yes, I'm not satisfied. Must call Richard agn, for tuition! I keep forgetting. :( 
Chinese was worst. I don't wanna elaborate much, but I scored the lowest in band 2, I supposed. According to last year data, I was the top in band 2 followed by Gwen. Now? I'm basically the last. I'm pissed. Super. This is like, one of my worst result in chinese, ever. I never got so low for chinese before, even though I've passed. But it's horrible. 
Darnnit. 
 They should really include compo, you know. 'Cos that's always the one that pull me up. 
I'm so disappointed in myself. :( 


And to those ppl who got darn high marks, please DON'T come & tell me you're so happy, etc. 
I'll just beat the crap out of you.
HAHA.
x: 


I'm just praying for my combined science now. 
I can't bear to fail it.
Please. :/ 


Gotta head to bed. Gna go Fatpig's carnival tmr. Such a kuku. -_-.  

No comments:

Post a Comment