Wednesday, February 10, 2010

To you,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEARESTTTTTTT SIWONNIEEEEE! 
(insert many many hearts) HAHAHA. :D
 

Hehehehehee. People must be thinking I'm mad for being so crazy. But oh well. :) I was super tireddd yst that I didn't bother to blog. But I manage to blog today! Hah. 

Me and Jocelyn slept during English periodxzxzxzxzz. All her fault lah. Actually I wasn't sleeping lo, thn she keep yawning and lying on the table. So tempting to sleep kay. Fathin was worst. HAHAHAH. I saw how she's trying to sleep and not letting cher know. xD 

I'm gna gna gna gna gna gna gna gna gna fall asleep. But thr's homework left to be done! Ohmaaaaans, and new yr's coming = more & more & more angbao(s)! = more $$$ to buy clothings = MORE clothings = Granny nagging = ayiah, who cares. <: 

Ohkuku. I forgot to homeworks. Ohmans ohmans, must do like nowwwwww. 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIWONNIEEEEEEEEEE. 
ALOHA! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment