Thursday, February 11, 2010

It's all 'bout ....

Many thankyous to all teacher(s) that bought cookies from me! 'Xcept that Mr Evil. Grrr... xD
Well, at LEAST I manage to sell $40+ within 3hours. At least I tried. At least I went to the staff room for 'bout 45mins just to ask them to buy cookies from me. At least I pursue them to buy. At least I ask. Some peeps just don't bother. 

I can't wait for a haircut tomorrow. HAHA, sounds weird right. Who would be so excited cos' of a haircut? I do, lahxz. My current hair is !@#$%^&!@#()* Yeah, you know what I mean. :) Just *pray* that the hair stylist won't cut my hair till so jialat. Tsktsk. If not, Cny jussst cmi only. Even though I look forward to it. 

ANG-PAOS AH ANG-PAOS, HERE AMANDA COMEEEEEEES ~
I'm so gna get you. HAHAHAHHA. <:
Tomorrow's a half-day! Yessssssssssssssssssh.
No bull*--*! And Om han says tht he's gna buy cookies from me, but he didn't buy lo. Rawr. >:/


And and I need to find a chem & phy tuition cher soon, if not. I'm gna be killed + dead = no $$. :(  Any peeps can introduce? Hehehehe, I'll be chao thankful to you provided that the fees are appropriate and the teaching is good. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment