Sunday, February 28, 2010

Refuse to lose.

Went to YJC's carnival with Fathin & Wanlin today! Met fatpig & her friend, Evelyn thn they bring us to their school.Went to play the sponge game and it was so kuku HOT. The sun's blazing like bbq-ing chicken wings. :( After tht, went to HAUNTED HOUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. 
Muahahahaha. We waited for 'bout 20mins and we saw ex-mayflowerians :O! Thn it's our turn!!!!! OHmans, can't wait. Wanlin went in first, followed by me thn fathin. They say most the first & third person will kena one. HAHA, thank goodness I'm in the middle. We walk inside for 'bout 2mins thn wanlin screamed. -_-. 
HAHAHA, I was laughing like crapppp. Cause cause the girl was screaming, try to scare us lah. Thn wanlin scream & I think Fathin did too. xD I was actually staring at the phone on her lap. 

Yeah, a PHONE. 
The girl: AHHHZXZXZXZXZXZZXZZ.
Wanlin & Fathin: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Me: Oh. A phone. Contact list.... Amy, Angeline, Annabella etc. Wah.. nowadays, everyone got a handphone alr. :O 
*Thn the girl faster put her phone away* 

After tht, we're suppose to climb under rows of tables. Wanlin didn't want to crawl first-__-, and I become the first to crawl. Thn wanlin scream agn. This time, someone touch her. She scream till my ear drums gna break alr. x_o. After crawling , walk through here & there in total darkness. 
AND SOMEONE oh well.. Shouldn't elaborate it. Fathin & Wanlin should know. 
Overall: SUPER FUNNY LAH. It wasn't scary :D. I laugh more thn I scream. Ohwait... Did I scream? Hmm. Thn all those students in the haunted house keep laughing at us :( Must be Wanlin's fault. 
 Tsktsk. She scream the loudest, she hold my hand so tightly AND SHE MAKE MY SHIRT SO DIRTY. 
 (P.s we went for the haunted house, cause got air-con mah. Hehehehehee.)

This year's one was definitely better thn last years. For sure. 
Hehehee, I wonder if wanlin can sleep tonight......
Uh-ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! 
xD 



If only things aren't so complicated
If only time wasn't a issue
If only things would get better
If only I could speak up
If only I'm older
If only I understand myself

If only Jay Park could come back

If only.. 

Great, I'm loss for words. :O

  

No comments:

Post a Comment