Sunday, November 6, 2011

Helloooooooooooo!

I'm backxzxzxzzxz from hell (well not technically considering i still have Science MCQ and Chinese) *Sigh* I don't wanna re-take chinese but i think it's gonna be included in my L1R4 thingy so...... yea lo. *double sigh* 

First up, i know my blog's like extremely dead since a) i haven been updating what's going on and b) i didn't tell many people about this *cough* so-called-blog or perhaps c) they don't like me. BOOHOOO. 
Ah well. Y'know i'm just kidding bout' the crying part. ._. 

Second up, i know i'm being a lazy bum bum since i've been watching like 4 hours of Covert Affairs and Criminal Minds which i'm telling you it's damn addictive. Thank goodness Daddy bought some-kind-of-thing that allows me to watch any shows i wanted. Yes, i mean any, ranging from English to Japanese to Korean to Chinese and to Indian(?) I have no idea on that but oh well. i love that amazing -thing- besides the IDIOTIC LAGGING WHICH DISRUPT ME FROM WATCHING MY CRIMINAL MINDS EPISODES. IDIOT. Oh, besides that, it's all fine! 

Thirdly, HAVE I BLOGGED THAT I'M GONNA GO THAILAND?! YIPEEEE, AGAIN. The last time i've been there it was like what? 5-6 years ago. Not that memorable though since we ended up drinking fishball soup every meal for consecutive 5 days. Beat that. 
Oh, i'm gonna go for round like 4 days which seems so little (i know) :/ but the good thing is that i'm so gonna get so many clothing that i'll get so sick of shopping when i fly back to singapore. 

Yipeeee, byebye! I'm heading out for dinner with Daddy and Fatpig! Tatatatata! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment