Friday, September 23, 2011

In heaven

Blogging at this period of time makes me wonder if i'm wasting my time typing all these out, but probably for the sake of my English, i might as well do it. Marks wasn't pleasant, nobody was pleased (well perhaps aisyah) and at some point of time, the class was unusually quiet. It's kind of fascinating to see how each and everyone of our reaction was like when we knew our results for different papers.
Most of the time, their faces explained their emotions; unsatisfied, gay, disappointment.
There's no more free time such as slacking on the sofa day-dreaming, watching your favourite television dramas/variety shows or even sleep more thn you wanted too. (I'm a huge sleeper; which explains this) I would definitely be lying if i say i'm not afraid. Afraid of what? Whether i could mug all those important notes into my big yet empty brain and remembering everything while i'm inside the hall, taking my final exam this year.

You know..
I felt really useless at that particular point when i saw my Principle Of Accounts (POA) marks. I was astonished, speechless, disappointed, pissed not because i did an extremely good job. It was actually the other way round. That subject was supposed to be my best out of the remaining ones yet i score such an outrageous and atrocious score which many couldn't believed it, neither could i. Over confidence? Probably. I really wanted to cry out loud, my mind was in a blank state, my ears were being blocked. It was as if time stopped. Sounds like i'm exaggerating huh? Haha. I wouldn't be surprised if someone cringed at what i wrote or worst still, thinking that i'm some kind of maniac.  x_o

Yet, i think my results made me reflect on the way i study, my time management and which are my weaker subjects which i should concentrate on.
Can't deny the fact that tons of teachers was extremely disappointed in me, especially Mdm Yati and Mrs Ess. Haha. The looks on their faces seem as if they wanted to strangle the cow out of me. It's like everything they taught me had literally gone down the drain. Hopefully this shitloads results makes me wanna score higher.

Exhausted; time to take a good rest and head to school tomorrow!
Tomorrow's gonna be a better day than today! Hehehe.

As of right now, I can't say anything
The miracle of you, it all seems like a fantasy
The last image of you seems to be locked only in my memories
I wonder if you are watching me from somewhere
Even if I regret, it's too late- I can't see you anymore
The tears of the shadows of my memories are watching over that place

I can't say those words, I really can't- as much as you were by my side

I'm sorry but I can't; everything comes shaking back to me now
By waiting a little more, by wandering through my dreams
I'm afraid I will close my eyes inside of you

Don't leave, don't leave; can't you stay by my side?

Lies, all lies; I don't hear anything
I love you, I love you, can't you show me those words?
I love you, I love you, will you love me again?

No comments:

Post a Comment