Thursday, September 22, 2011

Boy's letter










Hello hello! Hehehe. :) 

Looking back at these past few months, time passed so quickly especially this year. Perhaps it's my own thinking but knowing that i'm taking my o's in just a month time freaks me out. I thought there's still like 2 more months to go and yet it's coming... so soon. We often make last minute decisions, which we often regret after looking at our results, don't we? Haha, i can't deny that i'm one of those, especially in terms of studying. Often distracted by the little things that happened, telling myself that i'll fair well in my subjects even though i didn't study much; which i obviously didn't, and always leave things to the very last minute before i started panicking. 
*sigh*.... *double sigh*

Okay, so i'm gonna promise myself i'm gonna make sure i study hard and well this time without leaving things to the last minute. Cause i wanna do well so that people won't compare me with my sister. They say they don't compare, but do i look like i'm blind? I know every single thing. Oh well.. some people are just like that. *shrugs* 

*Removing my tagboard now* HEHEHE. 
(p.s I love JYJ's new album and i'm soooo gonna get it after o's!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment