Sunday, July 24, 2011

Snap snap.









Blogging once again today since i'm so dang bored. Yes yes, i should be studying but the weather is making me like a fried pancake. I know this is off topic but i suddenly crave for pancakes. *drools* Prolly that's why i type pancake instead of egg, cow or something else. 
Was supposedly gonna study with Aisyah and Fathin @ library today but i was dang tired. Hehehehe, sorry! 
So basically... i watch tv, study etc. (I STUDIED OKAY!) Oh. And i went over to aunt house cause my dearest *puke* amelia-fat-pig asked me to get her something from aunt. She owe me a favour man. Ask me to walk there in the scorching hot sun is like asking me to soak myself in the sauna. ._.
Okay, i'm down ranting here. HEHE. Back to chemistry. :< 

(p.s DO NOT. I repeat. DO NOT ADVERTISE ON MY BLOG TYVM. I'll whack the heck out of you. Gosh. It's not as if you're so desperate right? -.- I don't wanna tear down my tagboard again.)

No comments:

Post a Comment