Friday, July 22, 2011

A blinky in the well






















Hello lovely! :) 
Hehehehe. Racial Harmony was like one of the best days i had this year excluding the long hours of lessons + remedial. I didn't want to wear ANY costumes initially since i wasn't a fan of those and i thought that it was such a waste of time and effort. But y'know, thankfully TONS of people (especially Wanlin :O) kept bugging me to wear since it was our last and finally year in mf. 
I was sooooooo reluctant to pick that outfit and choose it after everyone else chose theirs. Thank goodness Jing exchange hers with mine if not i look so hideous like a botanic garden. But it looks good on Jing leh! *sigh* 

I have like 3-4 tests this week and trust me, i think i flunked all of it (perhaps excluding poa) :/ Physics was da bomb. I drew that graph wrongly and i realise it like last minute and i couldn't change it! My x-axis and y-axis are switch and i didn't even realise it! Boohoo. I'm gonna get a sarcastic "scolding" from him next week. Pity meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :( 

Okay, i'll get going now cos' i'm seriously dead tired like y'know a mummy (not that mummy, yes yes. That mummy.) HAHA. I think i studied too much. Brain's going haywire. 
Byebyeeeeeeee! Oh. And i'm still waiting for my delivery of clothes + Tom shoe! *cries*

Edited: I just put up a new tagboard under my profile section! ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment