Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunflower


Okay, so i'm back yet again with a picture of me in between Daddy and Fatpig! Wanted to upload another picture but something's wrong with my lappy's bluetooth. Perhaps whn i'm using my pc thn shall i upload. Hmm... there's too many things for me to recall to blog so i'm just gonna type it out one by one. 

Since prom is less thn 1 month away and almost whole of our class is attending. HIP HIP HOORAY! Talk about class spirit! I've went out with Fatpig on friday after my ss paper to spent my Capitaland voucher which expires on that day. Went through and fro from Ion -> Far East > Cineleisure > Ion > home. We practically walked the whole orchard and yes, my legs were hurting like hell. Couldn't find any dress that i liked so we went back to topshop and take a look. And wala! I've found something that's super gorgeous thanks to fatpig and I paid for it. Thank goodness i have my vouchers with me if not i'm gonna spent like $60+ on that dress. Still, i have to pay for additional $30+ which i'm overall satisfied! Fatpig tried it on too but oh well, she's smaller size thn me which makes the dress kinda loose for her. Hehe, she should be wearing a UK size 4 so duh it's loose for her. I thought i was like a UK size 8 but it turns out that i'm a size 6! YIPEEEE. 

I'M GOING TO SNSD CONCERT ON DECEMEBER 9-10!! 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. JELLY MUCH? I KNOW. I'M SO EXCITED!!!! 8D
I wanna see my Yuri since i'm officially a Yurisistable and a sone. So BLA. MUAHAHHAHA!
Thank goodness there's a 2nd night if not i'm gonna cry till the river overflows and everyone will hate me cause i'll be flooding singapore. But most importantly i wanna thank Yang whom i met from Soshified who's willing to help me buy the tickets and aww! She's so sweet can. She went to the indoor stadium to queue at like 8pm whn the tickets are selling at 8 or 10am the next morning. Thank you so much! :)  

Oh! And Soshified's organizing Running man specially for Singapore sones so whoever is reading this and you're going and you're a sone, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee just tweet to me ok! We can go together well if you don't mind me. (I'm quite noisy HAHAHA) PLESEEEEEEE AH. :( 

Okay, i'm gonna stop here now (I mean it!) Since fatpig says that i'm hogging onto the lappy the whole day which technically isn't my fault. Badminton tomorrow with girls and hopefully i don't embarrass myself cause i SUCKED at it. Yes @ Aisyah, she knows i can't play it which i think it's the only sport i can't do. I guess. *Sigh* Alrightys! Good night night night to you all! :)


Don't come talking to me now and asking me how are you. Literally pissing me off. Why don't you put yourself in my shoes. Idiot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment