Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sprinkles spring





First picture was given to us by Mrs Leong and our co-form teacher (which i forgot her name. Opps.) So lovely of them to give it to us when they don't even need to. *Aww, i was so touched* 
Second to the last picture was drawn by my favourite (one and only) fatpig. Hehe, so sweet of her right. She knows that I'm having my exams and she drew it to cheer on me! I love my sister! HEHEHE. 

Went over to Far East today since the girls wanna shop for heels + dresses. Spotted Reena and Joanna while looking at heels. Haha, wouldn't call it spotted but oh well, we see them la. Went round and round and finally they found what they were looking for. I saw plenty of heels that i'm oh so lovin' it but my feet is like size 9 which sadly doesn't comes in that size. BOOO HOOO. Really :( 
Ayia but i eventually found a pair of heels that i'm ok with it. Because most heels doesn't comes in my size and well yea. I'm so desperate to look for one pair of damn heels to wear it to prom. YES. I SAID DESPERATE. 

After that - 
Jing, Joanna, Reena and me headed to orchard central to walk around. But we ended up sitting at some abandoned shop and talked for like an hour plus. I know right. HAHA. So awkward when people were staring at us while walking up like 'what the hell sia' HAHAHA. But i enjoyed it so much la. So funny. Imma happy girl! ^^ 

Ok, i'm back to watching Fairy tail and reading their manga and looking for any other interesting animes. 
Oh, and Singapore's food is featured on Simpsons. What the cow right. HAHA. But it was quite funny.Triple Spicy barbecued stingray stuffed with pig organs. A bit no sense ah but oh well. It's for fun joy and laughter.
Tata people have a nice day ahead! :) 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment