Monday, June 21, 2010

In you

I've decided! 
That i'm going to smile with my teeth shinning, whatever or whenever. 

The truth is..
I actually thought about it and it's kinda silly if i'm going to get pissed at peasy matters.
Getting pissed won't bring me anywhere, it just brings more hated.
What's the point of living life when there's so much hated? 
It just pollute the air. 
big time. 

From now on, 
no matter what has been done or not, i'm just going off with a
cheeky little smile :) 
(P.s unless i really bth bth bth bth, which i prolly wouldn't.. right? :D) 
Hohohoho! 
I love God! 
I love my family! 
I love those loving people that i've met in the house of God! 
I love my friends! 
I love everyone that loves me! 
I love you! 

Becauseeeeeeeeeeee 
they're all so loving and they care so much for me! 
I love how they always crack jokes, talk with many actions, scream their lungs out! 
Even by doing such little things, it justs lighten up the atmosphere! 

See! 
That's the power of love! :>

'You can do everything you need to do because of Jesus's love for you!'
Thanks darling! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment