Monday, June 14, 2010

Alibaba




 L.o.v.e with 2 uncles in front! :)

lmao at Ed's face. 

*sigh*
My fb & twitter are all flooded nao. I bet my emails already reached 5 thousand plusssss. (which is true, consider that i nvr deleted my mails) 

So upset with itunes like toad. cause i bloody don't get what it's trying to say. And that fatpig keep asking me to put songs into her itouch when i can't even find back her 500+ songs. 
So now, I only have like 200+ songs in another itunes which totally suck.
needa download like 300+ songs till i'm done. 
okay, not really 300+ 
but i hadn't download any songs for like 3 months leh! 
Thanks to my always break down pc. :/ 

I've downloaded like 16songs and i'm already beat. believe me. -_-! 
It requires you to click here and there, transfer here and there. 
ohman, i'm going nuts just by doing this. 
which also shows that i'm a totally pc idiot. 
if my daddy's gonna resolve this tmr, i'm gna thank him like crazy, cause i wouldn't need to help fatpig download songs. 
Instead.. i'll help myself download MY songs. Muahahahahaha (:

No comments:

Post a Comment