Sunday, June 13, 2010

Maybe.. Forever?

I wanna turn back time, to when i was so much happier. 
Sometimes, it's hard to freely express myself on this blog. If i did that, ppl will keep pouring out with many questions that i didn't want to answer. 

789852123 74269 789852  741456321 74269 75952 1478956.
It really seems impossible but... i can't help thinking bout' it. 
I'm stubborn. probably that's why. 
If i could travel to anywhere at anything, things would be easier.
Like when i'm super sad ttm, i could fly away to taiwan and shop like crazy.
(provided i got spon-ed cash) 
When i wanna go somewhere near. i could fly to m'sia and eat Mary Brown.
If life was like this, i would really be fat to the point that i can't describe it.
but who cares? 
as long as we're happy, it doesn't matter right? 

Because..
to me, happiness is what i want.
I don't wanna lead life like Mr Grumpy. 
I wanna be like Mr.Happy!
Whatever obstacles that comes in his way, his happiness will never be taken away.

I like to be in fantasy.
cause there's no trouble. 
It's your world, my world, our world. 
That's what everyone dream of/wanted, right? 

What a realistic world. 
But i'm glad i was born. If not, i wouldn't be able to know such wonderful peeps that just pop into my life.
To know why some people are so ungrateful. untrustworthy and bitchy. 
but still, i know i have God whom i can turned to. :)

So. goodnight all peeps. 
(P.s the musical was too enjoyable till i fell asleep)

No comments:

Post a Comment