Friday, June 11, 2010

Drained out,

To all the midnight-ers in the world, i officially butahan the panda eyes anymore. 
In short : IT'S KILLING ME. 
I only had like 4hours of sleep yst and almost slept during engrish lesson today. But still... it's common for me to sleep during engrish lessons. *shrugs* 

4F'10's gonna go to the Night Safari tomorrow chibaboooomzzzz! 
Wheeeepeeewhoo! 
It's been a long while since I went there... when i was bout' uhm. 6? The only thing i remember was eating ice cream -_- and screaming so loud when i saw bats. 
Just gonna pray that it won't rain tomorrow night but give us some wind ~

Shoots.
I need to do chinese. If not... that cher will make us stay back like crap. 
It's the last day for the sec4s & sec5s to be in school so im not gonna stay back cause of some lameeee homework. :< 
Off to CHINNEH! :<<<<< 
(p.s wish me luck!!!! :>)

No comments:

Post a Comment