Monday, November 30, 2009

Speechless

Speechless


Even though I don't really like after school, but this song's quite nice. :) 
  
Woke up at like 1plus 2 in the afternoon. Superxz tired perhaps. Ate Brunch, Shower & headed to aunt's hse cause that Fatpig needed to get NEWSPAPERS. -.-
Aunt bought quite some stuff for us while she's in Bangkok, uhm. Ladies stuff. HAHA. (:
I don't think I need to emphasize it righttt? *Smirks*

Dinnered at hub & went home.


Nice weather. :D

 

 
Ohmans.. See that Rollercoaster. O_O.

 
The Indian vegetarian food. Taste so ... you know. :/

   

 
'Who's sitting under the pineapple tree?' :O

 
Messed up hair. :/

 
HAHAHAHHA. lmao. I took this w/o her noticing. :)

 

 
Heh, isn't my dad cute? :)

I cried alot because of you;
I laughed alot because of you;
I believed in the love because of you.
I'm speechless, suffocating and lonely.
Torn apart my heart, why did you leave me behind?
You stared at me wordlessly.
Because of you.




No comments:

Post a Comment