Monday, November 16, 2009

A brand new day,

Bored bored bored bored bored.
Can't believe I'm rotting at home whn it's like the 3rd day of Nov Holidays. Ughhhhhhh.
Anw.. went to orchard with aunt & sis yst. Amelia FatPig brought a dress for my grandmother's sister's daughter's upcoming wedding. It seems funny to me, cause I n-e-v-e-r seen her in my 15years of living on earth. And now we're supposed to attend her wedding? Hmm mm.
Come to think of it, I have no idea what to wear to attend my you know who's wedding. Didn't find anything that's interesting yst. :/
And I only have like 4more days to get something. Ahhhhhh.....

Back to the story,
Went to eat dinner at some uh, idk restaurant. The food is so gorgeous like nuggets. I ordered fish&chips, Fatpig ordered something like "chicken leg" & aunt ordered uh.. idk what chicken. Oh. And thr's the soup of the day: Mushroom chicken bla bla bla soup. Fatpig was disappointed to the max whn the waiter serve her the "chicken leg." Well.. Cos' she was expecting to see the "leg" on her plate, but it turns out thr's none. Hahahahhaha. Poor her. But thn, her dish is ohmans, the best! Even best-est thn mine! :/ It's chicken covered with BACON. Plus, it's GRILLED. Ah, crap. I should have ordered that!
My fish was not bad. But still, Fatpig's chicken leg's the best!
Fatpig & meeeee trys to promote our dish by CF-ing. HAHA!
It didn't work up. Yep, we laugh till everyone in the restaurant stares at us with this *roll eyes* look.
It goes like this:
Me: " Oi jie, give the delicious look whn eating the food "
Fatpig: " Okay lo." *Cuts the chicken bacon into two*
*Pick up her fork, pock the chicken bacon & slowly put it inside her mouth..*
But wait!
Her mouth's too small that the bacon couldn't get it. It went sliding down her mouth which looks like dripping her saliva. Just so funny only.
Mine's better, Even though I laugh with the fish & the fork inside my mouth, wide open.
I ha-ha-ha so much till I needed to pee. Greattttttt.

Oh, and MY AUNT'S GNA BUY ME A ITOUCH.
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAAHA.
Even though I alr have one, but it's so called "sharing itouch with Fatpig."
But the unfair thing is that she always get to use it, not me. :/
So, heh! I'm utra happy to the max of the max! But that's my birthday + Christmas present. Fatpig give me that glum look whn she knows it. She's angry, always angry. -__-. Don't understand her.

*itouch ohhhhhhh  itouch ~*
Let the photos do the talking:

Hot! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment